For testing purposes, a new version of my plugins' development branch
Download as usual from http://www.joachim-wilke.de/?alias=vdr-fritz
--- 8< ---
2008-07-17: Version 1.1.0
- started new development branch (copy from version 1.0.1)
This branch is for development use and curious users only. If you like
a stable and reliable environment, please use the stable branch 1.0.x.
Distribution maintainers: Please take actions to prevent users from
accidentially upgrading from a stable 1.0.x version to this branch.
- new setup option "React on calls" allow configuration if the plugin acts on
incoming, outgoing or any calls
- normalizing outgoing numbers for fonbook lookups, etc. now includes
* removing an appended '#' (includes displaying)
* removing German call-by-call provider selection codes
- implemented support for a local phone book (suggested by neptunvasja )
* The fonbook is a csv-file located at
using the same encoding as VDR
* Each line of this file has the pattern
For <type> specify 1 (home), 2 (mobile) or 3 (work).
- changed function of kRed in the menu
* "Reload phonebooks" was moved to the setup menu
* new function "Next phonebook" ("> PB") iterates through
the displayable phonebooks
(the last one shown is remembered beyond vdr restarts)
- new setup option "Show detailed call information"
If switched to yes, the plugin opens an own OSD screen for notifications
instead of using Skins.Message. This way, more information can be displayed
(still to be done).
- shortened message displaying an incoming call from an unknown extension
(suggested by Habib )
- the number of missed calls is now announced via the plugins' main menu entry.
Enter the "missed calls" list to reset this counter.
- main menu entry is shortened to "Fritz!Box"
- modifications in the phone book menu
* now grouping phone book entries by name
* pressing OK now opens a detail menu. Within this detail menu calls can
be triggered with kRed, as in all other detail menus
(suggested by apex )
--- 8< ---
vdr mailing list