There is a new version of the Sudoku plug-in.
Changes since version 0.2.1:
- Added history function.
- Added setup options to configure red, green and yellow key.
- Changed default commands for red, green and yellow key:
mark, undo and redo.
- Added setup options to configure fonts (VDR >= 1.5.4).
- Updated German language texts.
- Added French language texts (thanks to Patrice Staudt).
This plugin generates Number Place puzzles, so called Sudokus, and let
you solve it.
A Sudoku puzzle consists of 9 x 9 cells subdivided into 9 regions with
3 x 3 cells. The rules are simple. There have to be the numbers from 1
to 9 in every row, column and region. In the beginning some numbers are
given. These cells are painted with cyan background color. The aim of
the puzzle is to find the missing numbers. There is only one solution
of a Sudoku puzzle.
See the project's homepage for details: http://toms-cafe.de/vdr/sudoku/
vdr mailing list