"Simon Baxter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone looked into or thought about a vdradmin style web front
> end, formatted for a mobile browser?

i long plan to hack up something like that for my ipaq and shiny new
openmoko. but i'd rather have a native application connecting via SVDRP
then a webinterface. i think it should have two modes. first: a
ordinary remote controll (like the one in vdradmin) and second: OSD
navigation to do complicated tasks like setting a timer or selecting
mp3s even if the tv-set (or in my case the beamer) is off.

best regards ...
clemens