VDR maintenance patch 1.6.0-2 is now available at
This is a 'diff' against version 1.6.0-1 (which is the official
version 1.6.0, patched with
Small fixes to the officially released VDR versions will be first
made available as "maintenance patches" in the Developer directory,
so that they can be reviewed and tested before a new official
release is published.
So please apply the above patch(es) and report whether it works (or
if it causes any new problems).
This version is binary compatible to the previous one, so plugins
don't need to be recompiled.
The changes since version 1.6.0-1:
- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Diego Pierotto).
- The SVDRP signon message now indicates the character encoding in use, as in
"220 video SVDRP VideoDiskRecorder 1.7.1; Fri May 2 16:17:10 2008;
This may be useful for instance for external tools that provide EPG data, so
they can correctly encode the strings.
- No longer calling FcFini() to avoid problems with older (broken) versions of
fontconfig (suggested by Edgar Toernig).
- Updated the sources.conf file (thanks to Oleg Roitburd).
- Fixed a possible integer overflow in GetAbsTime() (thanks to Alexander
- Fixed a problem with calling isyslog() from within the SignalHandler() (thanks
to Udo Richter).
- Replaced the Finnish language code "smi" with "suo" (thanks to Rolf
- Fixed wrong value for TableIdBAT in libsi/si.h (thanks to Winfried Köhler).
- Removed unneeded include files <linux/dvb/dmx.h> und <time.h> from remux.h
(reported by Tobias Grimm).
vdr mailing list