On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:43 AM, hermann pitton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Put at least a sticker on such guys like Uwe/Derek and Manu should do it
> as well.

Why do you keep insisting I am Uwe?  I am not so stop confusing me
with someone else.  As you can see here, I've been registered on this
list since March 23, 2006.

=====
from    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
date    Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 5:10 PM
subject Welcome to the "linux-dvb" mailing list (Digest mode)
mailing list    linux-dvb.linuxtv.org Filter messages from this mailing list
mailed-by       linuxtv.org
=====

So you continue to try to tell people I am someone else, said that I
have threatened you which I certainly have NOT.  Anyone can easily
search ALL my posts here since I first joined and see for themselves I
have clearly never done such a thing.

Why you continue making up these lies is beyond me but there's no
doubt you are making a complete idiot of yourself by doing it and I
doubt anyone with a brain in their head believes such ridiculous
nonsense.