I've found the rgb output protection board for use with the J2 jumper
on certain FF cards at the VDR portal;
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=5893&sid=ec2e4e55466d75685541f2d08a1c6044&hilight=piggyback

There's also a thread with an overview of existing boards here;
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=14942

However, google translate has been failing to translate anything
German for the last month, so I'm wondering if someone knows if ;

- there are premade PCBs available from somewhere?
- any other similar protection boards for rgb output can be found
ready made from somewhere?
- there are any updated or later discussions about RGB output PCBs for
use with FF card via the J2 jumper block (preferable in english)?

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]