On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 7:36 AM, Klaus Schmidinger
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 24.10.2008 20:56, Artem Makhutov wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> the S2API is included in kernel 2.6.28-rc1.
>>
>> Will the S2API patches be integrated in VDR 1.7.2?
>
> I'm currently (with the help of Oliver Endriss) working on making
> TS transfer mode work properly in case of PES packets that are
> longer than 64K. After that I'll most likely take a look at the
> existing S2API patch for VDR.

Ohhh yes!  PLEASE don't distract Klaus away from implimenting MPEG-TS
(especially as a recording option), which people have literally been
waiting years for!!  You can already use VDR with S2API by means of a
patch anyways so best to just use that for now.

Cheers