On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Goga777 wrote:

> 2008-11-09: Version 1.6.3
> - Added initial support for H.264 and HE-AAC.

Hi,

I just wanted to mention that I don't have access to any H.264 and
HE-AAC streams, so there's no guarantee that these new features work in
real life. :)

Anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for patches, success stories, and bug
reports. The S2API implementation won't come until vdr-1.7.x has a
native support for it. I also had to increase the OSD area a bit, but
were
only able to test the plugin with a 4MB memory modded FF card and
xineliboutput. The vanilla FF users might need to tweak down the size of
their OSDs due to hardware memory limitation or stick with older
versions of femon...

BR,
--
rofa