> I think there is a memory leak with xine as output device (I have version
> 0.8.2).
> Watching the same channel for 15 minutes rises memory usage of VDR process
> from 10MB to about 200!
> Switching channel free that memory.
> I've tried to do the same with streamdev and the memory stays on 10MB level,
> so I have a feeling its related to xine.
> If someone have similar setup, please test it on your machine and share
> results.

I use vdr 170 + cvs xineliboutput and I didn't note such problem.
Please keep in mind the xine-vdr plugin didn't update since April 


vdr mailing list

Reply via email to