> I've got the same error than getting it from streamdev in ts format
> (with wget) and trying to read it with mplayer, the fps is not found but
> not a problem at all

> Playing bbc.ts.
> TS file format detected.
> VIDEO H264(pid=256) NO AUDIO!  NO SUBS (yet)!  PROGRAM N. 1
> FPS not specified in the header or invalid, use the -fps option.
> No stream found.

This has been addresses on another thread with playback to Popcorn Hour
'set-top box' device. Patches are already developed and tested.

For quick fix please see:
http://www.vdr-developer.org/mantisbt/view.php?id=496

and apply patch #5.

As TS stream gets more standardized and some other minor changes happened,
the stream is also more compatible with Mplayer. Now mplayer recognizes
the stream better.

Best regards,
Jori