There is a new version of the Sudoku plug-in.
Changes since version 0.3.3:
- Fixed solve and print mode of sudoku_generator (don't work if the dump
begins with a digit - thanks to Ville Skyttä for reporting this).
- Updated Finnish language texts (thanks to Ville Skyttä).
- Updated French language texts (thanks to NIVAL Michaël).
- Updated Italian language texts (thanks to Diego Pierotto).
- Updated Spanish language texts (thanks to Bittor Corl).
This plug-in generates Number Place puzzles, so called Sudokus, and let
you solve it.
A Sudoku puzzle consists of 9 x 9 cells subdivided into 9 regions with
3 x 3 cells. The rules are simple. There have to be the numbers from 1
to 9 in every row, column and region. In the beginning some numbers are
given. These cells are painted with cyan background color. The aim of
the puzzle is to find the missing numbers. There is only one solution
of a Sudoku puzzle.
See the project's homepage for details: http://toms-cafe.de/vdr/sudoku/
vdr mailing list