On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I have been thinking about something along that line for quite
> a while, and also saw your patch you sent me earlier in a PM.
> My actual implementation will most likely be somewhat different,
> but should fulfill the same purpose.

This is off-topic, but what's the status of implementing the parental
rating and content descriptions for events? My patch has existed for
ages, so should I simply forget it or refactor according to received
feedback (non-existent currently :) ? The interface could be cleaner as
always and data should also be stored into epg.data...

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/patches/vdr-1.6.0-parentalrating-content.diff.gz

BR,
--
rofa