Frank Schmirler wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:52:52 +0200, Seppo Ingalsuo wrote
>
>> - The biggest annoyance: Possible to pause live TV only in vdr #1
>>

> Have you tried with the VDR patch from remotetimers-0.1.0? I never took the
> time to test it with timersync-plugin, but I'd be interested to see if instant
> recordings and pause live TV works with it, too.

I didn't know about the patch. It would be nice to get pause to work!

I wonder if it solves the problems when the channels are not perfectly
in sync? I have a manually sorted DVB-T channels section but my autosort
handled huge amount of DVB-S channels are usually bit different in vdr
instances due to frequent updates. I think timersync works only when the
channel numbers match.

Seppo