I took a look in driver.c and it has a lines

    if (mpeg_dev<0 && (driver == cx88_blackbird)) { // the blackbird
uses two (!) different devices, search the other one.
      close(v4l2_fd);
      v4l2_fd = -1;
      devName = cString::sprintf("/dev/video%d", i);
      mpeg_fd = open(devName, O_RDWR);

And the video1 device is selected with CARD1 in channels.conf.

Would that not implicate that it could support HVR1300? It is a
blackbird device after all. Of course if pvrinput does not support the
card then it does not. It would be nice though if it would :)

It came to me that since the dvb-t is in use the mpeg device is not
usable, perhaps.

\\Kartsa