This mail refers to the multimedia extension of xineliboutput. I would be
happy if I could just have the same experience using rewind and fast forward
as in softdevice with normal .vdr files :( pressing green/yellow to jump one
minute breaks video/audio sync on normal .vdr recorded files. Only way to
fix it is to every time stop/play the recording. Perhaps some of these
problems have been rectfied by the latest snapshot of xineliboutput.

Thanks