Andreas Brachold ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> The xxv project team announce this feature release of xxv.
> xxv-1.3 is a release candidate of our next major release for XXV the
> "Xtreme eXtension for VDR",its containing a large number of bug fixes
> and enhancements and more.
>
> Major changes are :
> ------------------
>   * Support multiple video disk recorder
>       * New module to manage keywords within recordings
>       * New import module for XML-TV sources and template for scheme
>         based programs.
>   * and many more
>
> Read the full announcement : http://xxv.berlios.de/content/view/43/1/
>
> Please note :
> ------------------
> Maybe your must check your installed perl modules, because some new
> external perl modules are needed. After the installation of an update,
> you should call first always the script contrib/update-xxv.
>
> See also our section with installation hints and tips :
> http://xxv.berlios.de/content/blogcategory/17/33/
>

> Enjoy,
> Andreas

Hi Andreas,
what is necessary to translate this package in italian?

I took the de_DE.po file and removed every row translated in german
(wow, more than 1000 rows) and renamed the file it_IT.po.

Is it sufficient or i need to create the mo file too? I could create it
during saving with Poedit, or not?

Thanks for your help.

--
Member of the Italian VDR Wiki