2009/6/21 Klaus Schmidinger <klaus.schmidin...@cadsoft.de>:
> On 06/15/09 21:35, jlacvdr wrote:
>> oups...bad analysis : the PMT display in ParsePmt() is not the PMT
>> received from the dvb stream but a PMT regenerated by vdr and sent to
>> receiver.
>> The true DVB on air PAT is parse in pat.c
>> When we analyse this PAT (in pat.c), a STREAMTYPE_13818_PES_PRIVATE is
>> present. this is the audio stream, but with a descriptorID = 0x7a =
>> E-AC3 : EnhancedAC3DescriptorTag.
>> in pat.c the case EnhancedAC3DescriptorTag is missing, so vdr ignore
>> this pid, that why we don't have this pid tranfers to receivers.
>>
>> Klaus can you add the support of E-AC3 to vdr ? Thanks,
>>
>> pat.c
>>                             case SI::AC3DescriptorTag:
>> +                            case SI::EnhancedAC3DescriptorTag:
>>                                  dpid = stream.getPid();
>
> Have you verified that this actually works for replay?
Unfortunately none, because my output device doesn't support yet the e-ac3.
I have verified that the audio packets are provide to output.

> I'm asking because cPatPmtGenerator::GeneratePmt() would still encode
> it as SI::AC3DescriptorTag.
I see that.
And also I have try to force the descriptor, but my output device
doesn't definitly support the e-ac3.

> I'd be glad if this works, because that
> would save me from dragging this info through the entire channel setup ;-)
I can't said if it's necessary or not.
maybe an other users can help us.