Hi Martin,

first of all thanks for your work !
I am using the HVR1900 which has a DVB-T and an analog part purely for
the capturing from analog.
I am using the pvrusb2 driver from kernel 2.6.29.
This version has two configuration options:
- pvrusb2 sysfs support (EXPERIMENTAL)
- pvrusb2 ATSC/DVB support (EXPERIMENTAL)

I am disabling the ATSC/DVB support and I get a /dev/video[0,1,2]
instead of /dev/dvb/adapter[0,1,2]
You are right that I cannot switch easily between DVB-T and analog, but
I do not have that requirement.

So actually I can confirm that pvrinput and pvrusb2 not only work with
one adapter, but with three - and there seems to be no
limit.

Regards
Thomas