Andreas Brachold ha scritto:

Am Sonntag, den 12.07.2009, 00:35 +0400 schrieb Goga777:
where xxv should be install - on vdr computer or on remote computer ?

xxv could install on any computer. the host/database/directory setting
are manually adjustable.

localhost (on vdr computer) is used as default setting ...

vdr mailing list

i installed it on my VDR pc system with Arch Linux just launching the script but it didn't set MySQL database so i need to do it manually (maybe cause it was trying to use the root account and didn't know the default password?). By the way, it took me a whole day to fix it but now it seems to be running well (just to fix chart creation and other silly things).

Member of the Italian VDR Wiki