It's a 9400.

> Ideally you would like to have the 9400/9500 type GPU that can do both
> h264 and VC1.
>
> From what I could read about Flash HD, is that the limitation seems to
> be from the Adobe plugin (on windows) that does not do hardware
> acceleration for h264
> (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=135840). But if we
> use mplayer or Xine to, then it should in theory it should be able to
> do Flash HD?

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't know flash movies were h264. It's just a problem
for the poor souls that are stuck with windows then.

> What is your setup like? Do you use VDR as the main application or do
> you use something like XBMC with VDR or do you load a plugin on VDR to
> play flash type movies? Which output plugin do you guys use? I
> currently use xineliboutput 1.0.4. It does have its short comings but
> very good for Live TV.

I have a vdr server that runs xineliboutput and streamdev, both from cvs. Then
I use vdr-sxfe or xbmc on my diskless clients. Mostly vdr-sxfe for SD tv and
xbmc for everything else.
/Magnus