To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [vdr] vdpau setup steps for vdr client

Am Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:50:16 +0200 (EET)
schrieb Mika Laitio <lam...@pilppa.org>:

I just bought a zotac ion motherboard and plan to harness it in the
weekend as a ultimate super master dream vdr client for my 19"
monitor :-)

Sofar I have used to run vdr-xineliboutput in my clients and would
like to do that also with this machine if possible. Currently my
server runs vdr 1.6 but I plan to update that also to 1.7.10.

You could give this a try:
https://launchpad.net/~the-vdr-team/+archive/vdr-ubuntu-karmic

Gerald