Hi,

I want to implement a record player for my UPnP plugin and was wondering how
the record files are played by the VDR. I found out that cFileName und
cUnbufferedFile may be my friends, but I don't know how to seek a given file
offset, if the recording is regarded as a single file.

Here an example: I want to seek offset 20. But the first file has its end
offset at 15, so the file offset is at position 5 in the second file. Is it
possible to do that with the existing functions of VDR?

Thanks!

Denis