I am running a htpc with vdr 1.7.11 + xine

I was using oxine where there is no problem with warnings but unfortunately it
does not support vdpau and doesn't seem to be regularly maintained.

I have disabled dropped frames warning in xine but somehow I still get from
time to time a window telling me that xine is dropping some frames.
Since the HTPC is not connected to a mouse the only work around is to press the
power button on the remote (which is mapped to a script that kills xine and
returns to the main menu)

I would appreciate if somebody could point me to a sure way to get rid of all
warnings in xine, in fact I do not want xine to display anything other than the
vdr osd and the ts stream.
Is easy to patch the xine source code to act more suitably to an htpc?

cheers
Art Martinez