Hi Rob,

Am 08.02.2010 21:28, schrieb Rob Davis:
There was a quick sample on the internet, but I can also manually record
something for you if you want it.. Just not sure where to leave it..

I received your sample and it looks like a valid TS with PAT, PMT and PCR, so the plugin has nothing else to do as to pass it through to the vdr (hopefully). As pvrinput is setting a lot of controls for the cx23415/16 based cards, I'm not sure, which is the best way. Either integrate it in pvrinput (and leave the controls as is if a hdpvr is accessed) or make a new "hdpvrinput"-plugin. In the next days I will study the source as I'm new to the pvrinput-plugin but I'm confident I can make it work.

 Please provide the output of

v4l2-ctl --info --list-ctrls-menus --device=/dev/video0

after a fresh load of the module. That should give me the needed parameters/values to distinguish the cards inside the plugin.
 The next weekend is dedicated to you. ;-)

regards,
Lars.