Congratulations! You and everybody who contributes does a great job. Don't bother about deadlines, there is a life beyond watching TV! Thank you for having such a stable system.

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:
It has been exactly 10 years since version 0.01 of VDR (originally
named "OSM" - On Screen Menu) was released.

I want to use the occasion to thank everybody who has contributed
to VDR, but also those who simply use VDR in their every day life.
I for one couldn't imagine watching tv without VDR any more. Special
thanks go to the people running the VDR-Portal (

Originally I intended to release version 2.0 of VDR at the 10th
anniversary, but as ever so often, I ran out of time. But I'm still
on it - stability comes before deadlines ;-)

I hope you don't think I'm blowing my own horn here, I just didn't
want the date to pass by without a remark...