This release brings an update and major refactorings of the VDR patch for
VDR 1.7.12. The Subtitle OSD rendering has been simplified and now allows
outlined texts (background for non-outlined-text will be added later).
Special credits go to Rolf Ahrenberg for helping with the VDR patch and
Oliver Hochgartz and mjl for testing! Thanks a lot!
* Added Ukrainian translation by Yarema aka Knedlyk (Closes #130)
* Some code refactoring
* Major VDR patch update for 1.7.12 (Closes #236, References #139)) -
The patch now covers the following changes to VDR:
- Record teletext subtitles
- Added setup option to enable teletext subtitle recording
- Allow configuration of fixed teletetxt subtitle pages
- Capture teletext subtitle pages from PMT
- Pass teletext date ttxtsubs plugin
Special Thx to Rolf Ahrenberg!
* Fixed replay when the current live ttxtsubs page differs from the
one in the recording - Thx to Rolf Ahrenberg (Closes #139)
* Show colored subtitles if color information is provided e.g. for
different speakers and dropped custom color settings (Closes #61)
* Position subtitles always centered at the bottom, independent of the
OSD resolution and dropped custom text position settings (Closes #231)
* Render subtitles outlined (Closes #51)
* Decrypt encrypted teletext stream (Closes #241)
* Don't redisplay unchanged subtitle pages
As always: Any help is welcome!
Anonymous Git-access :
The Git repository for the ttxsubs VDR patch is obsolete - it's just too
hard to maintain the patches in a public Git.
This is intended to be a community maintained project! Don't expect me
to fix your problems, I'm merely maintaining the project!
Please report any bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site (no
registration required for this!). If you want to contribute patches, new
features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the projects issue tracker
or request to join the project. I would happily add everyone as a project
member, who would like to contribute to the project!
vdr mailing list