VDR developer version 1.7.14 is now available at

      ftp://ftp.tvdr.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.7.14.tar.bz2

A 'diff' against the previous version is available at

      ftp://ftp.tvdr.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.7.13-1.7.14.diff

WARNING:
========

This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment. I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.

The changes since version 1.7.13:

- Fixed handling empty strings in cSource::FromString().
- Assigned the source character 'I' to "IPTV" (suggested by Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Assigned the source character 'V' to "Analog Video" (suggested by Lars
Hanisch).
  This obsoletes the ANALOGTV patch.
- Added support for ATSC devices (thanks to Alex Lasnier).
  This obsoletes the ATSC patch.
- The "Source" item in the "Edit channel" menu now wraps around the list of
sources
  (suggested by Halim Sahin).
- Fixed editing channel parameters.
- The new setup option "Recording/Delete timeshift recording" controls whether
a timeshift
  recording is automatically deleted after viewing it.
  This obsoletes the DELTIMESHIFTREC patch.
  Note that the meaning of the values for this option is different from the
DELTIMESHIFTREC
  patch: 0 means timeshift recordings are not automatically deleted (the
default behavior
  as in previous versions), while 1 means to ask the user whether the recording
shall be
  deleted.
- Added cChannel::IsSourceType() to test if a channel's source is of a given
type.
- Changed the polarization characters in cDvbSourceParam::GetOsdItem() to
uppercase.
- The full timer file name is now displayed if it ends with "TITLE" or "EPISODE"
  (pointed out by Udo Richter).
- Fixed "attempt to drop wrong frame from ring buffer" when skipping +/- one
minute
  during replay.
- The new setup option "Folders in timer menu" controls whether the file names
in
  the timer menu are shown with their full folder path.

Have fun!

Klaus