On 18/03/2010 20:01, dplu wrote:
Le Thursday 18 March 2010 19:34:49 Eric Valette, vous avez écrit :
Memory was wrong: HD video skips because not hardware decoded and no
sound...
Should work on video (I have tested it)

Not on a netop without hardware acceleration (atom + ion). Wideo skips, has macro bloc, ...

For audio .. welcome in black hole ... old time of secam came back ;o))
I hope one day, this become a standard in Germany so more people can work on

smpalyer is a good a xine. Ok integration with vdr does not exist but as far as I'm concerned I do not care.

Thanks again for your help resolving the initial problem of eac3 decoding.

--eric