On 29 Sep 2009, at 13:33, Theunis Potgieter wrote:

> On 29/09/2009, Thomas Netousek <t...@netousek.com> wrote:
>> I like the Tevii PCIe card.
>> It has a single DVB-S2 receiver with decent sensitivity, is low profile,
>> easy to set-up and multiple cards work in one system.
>>
>> Thomas
>>

> Thanks, I'm in search of a twin/dual tuner dvb-s2 type card.

I have a Satix S2 card which is a dual DVBS2 card, this one in the Linux V4L
wiki:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Mystique_SaTiX-S2_Dual

>From here:
http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p2318_Mystique-SaTiX-S2-V2-CI-Dual--2xDVB-S2-CI-HDTV-MPEG4-H-264.html

There has been some work on the driver recently by Devin from kernellabs, Devin
was saying to me that the driver was pretty awful, it's better now but I don't
know how much better!

Despite this I have found it to work better than my HVR-4000 and HD-S2 even
before the recent driver fixes, I've used it with TV Headend and MythTV very
successfully but not tried VDR yet.

I don't know about sensitivity as I have a very strong feed from a communal
antenna system.