Is your bud motorized? You found a diseqc motor that works with big dishes? Because they need bigger motors then can be powered by the card, they use a different setup. A Actuator that runs on 36v and is told to move one way or the other and then pulses are counted and then the motor is told to stop. Small dish rotors have all that logic on board and you just teil them where you want the dish pointing