Looks like when it did the epg for atsc it deleted the data that was copied over

Sat:
Extra
News/Business. Jeannie Mai, Lauren Sanchez, Kate Gosselin. (2010) Reality TV star Kate Gosselin; actress Angelina Jolie ('Salt'); summer celebrity weddings. New. (CC) (Stereo)

ATSC:
Extra
No description provided for this event.

Sat:
Everybody Loves Raymond
Sweet Charity
Series/Special. Ray Romano, Patricia Heaton, Doris Roberts. (2003) Ray relishes his volunteer work at the hospital because patients treat him like a celebrity. (CC) (Stereo)

ATSC:
Everybody Loves Raymond
Sweet Charity
Ray relishes his volunteer work at the hospital because patients treat him like a celebrity.

Sat:
Friday Night Lights
I Can't
Series/Special. Kyle Chandler, Connie Britton, Aimee Teegarden. (2010) Big Mary urges Eric to find a new way to coach; Tim puts Tami in an uncomfortable situation. New. (CC) (Stereo)

ATSC:
Friday Night Lights
I Can't
Coach Taylor is encouraged by Big Mary to find a new way of motivating and leading his team; Becky goes to Tim for help, and he accidentally puts Tami in an uncomfortable position; Vince deals with his mother's medical emergency; Luke's parents help.

And that's for the atsc channels that are close to correct KMSB sat list:
Family Guy, House, The good Guys, News
 which agrees with zap2it.
ATSC list:
Family Guy, Bones, House, News.
And because ATSC KMSB often doesn't set some bit that says more info is coming, it has "No description provided for this event." for all events.

Think it's time to look more into getting Schedules Direct working iwth vdr.