Hi!
I have
vdr (1.7.14/1.7.14) - The Video Disk Recorder
skinsoppalusikka (1.7.1) - Soppalusikka skin
xineliboutput (1.0.90-cvs) - X11/xine-lib output plugin

problem is when I'm watching recording and press 'pause' -key, playback is paused for about 1/10:th of second, then it countinues about 2-3 seconds before pausing totally. This happens most of time when I press pause.. Some times (rarely) it really pauses right away.

I have tested different (data) transfer methods (pipe, tcp, udp..) and parameters when starting vdr-sxfe.. No luck!

Have anybody else have same kind of problems? These came when I changed from version 1.6.x to current 1.7.x..

OH, one thing I have not yet tested.. What happen if I take vdpau off.. Vdpau was reason why I changend to 1.7.x versions.

--

JJussi