Hi,
I upgraded my installation to arch linux x86-64 (from ubuntu 32bits)
and now using the same source files for vdr-1.7.15 everything compiles and
works except two things:

a) the eepg plugin refuses to compile:
eepg.c:2687:35: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
eepg.c:2776:16: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type
conversion before ‘(’ token
eepg.c:4222:31: error: expected ‘}’ at end of input

Can somebody help ideally by pointing out what I need to do to get it to
compile and failing that supplying a 64 bits compiled libvdr-eep.so.1.7.15

b) sometimes when changing channel something very weird happens with xine,
it freezes and I need to kill xine and open it again to zap to
the new channel. The error log is clear, but how do I fix this?

cat /var/log/vdr.log
vdr: /usr/lib/vdr/plugins/libvdr-'xine.so.1.7.15: no se puede abrir el
fichero del objeto compartido: No existe el fichero o el directorio
(can not open file because it doesn´t exist)

Many thanks,

A Martinez