On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:44:47 +0200
martinez <marti...@embl.de> wrote:

> I commented out the Arrow buttons because otherwise I was getting
> duplicate responses (for example I would press once the down button
> and it would go down twice, not one)

That might be because input devices generate keyboard events, so xine
gets a keyboard event and a lirc event. Similarly OK = Enter. See
whether lirc has an option to grab the device exclusively; that will
prevent the extra keyboard events. Alternatively there's an
lirc-compatible program especially for input devices, called inputlirc,
and I'm pretty sure that has a grab option.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk