I had a nice European sat system until moving to the US. Since coming here I've cludged VDR to work with cable using PVR cards and an HD-PVR. However, I bought a Dish Network satellite "Superdish" at an auction for about $2.50 and wondered if I can get it working with my DVB-S cards. It appears to have three LNB's, a dual one and then a side one. Each LNB seems to have two plugs coming off it. Can I connect all three to a Eurospec Diseqc switch I brought with me or does it need it's own switch from Dish Networks?