Am 24.08.10 16:35, schrieb Tony Houghton:
It depends on whether the Ion2 can generate the modelines you need.
You'll have to check around for that. I expect most people buying new
hardware like this would already have an LCD TV by now, so the info
could be hard to find :-(.

hm, here you are right.
Does anyone knows if the POV mainboard (http://www.pointofview-online.com/showroom.php?shop_mode=product_detail&product_id=97) works with the VGA2SCART adapter?

If yes then I could use the new board for the LCD and I can kick out my old Pentium II 233MHz Box :)

Thanks,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook