On 09/11/2010 01:44 PM, Jouni Karvo wrote:
On 27.08.2010 20:44, Antti Ajanki wrote:
New version of the Webvideo plugin is available at

Tried compiling with vdr 1.7.15. Does not work, because the "vdr"
include directory is under "include", not where the sources are.

May I suggest adding a VDRINCLUDEDIR variable, and -I option, and
removing the "vdr/" from the #include statements in the future versions.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will add variable for the include dir as you proposed.

I have tested it only in 1.6.0. Does it compile after changing the include path or are other modifications needed?