I wonder if someone would share their 13E/19.2E channels.conf entries
with me. All I ever watch is History and I lost pretty much all of them
in the past month or so.

First I could no longer get EPG and picture on SkyItalia History and
History+1. New channels appended to the end of channels.conf registered
no replacements.

What I usually do in that situation is visit linowsat.de and compare
their VDR settings with mine. Unfortunately after years of excellent
service linowsat.de no longer serves those.

Here are the channels I lost, that is I can no longer get EPG or picture
on them:

The History

Thank you for your time.

Adrian C. (anrxc) | anrxc..sysphere.org | PGP ID: D20A0618
PGP FP: 02A5 628A D8EE 2A93 996E  929F D5CB 31B7 D20A 0618