Al 06/10/10 10:11, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
En/na Newsy Paper ha escrit:
which DVB card and which driver version do you use? I also had those
problems with an old skystar 2. Nr of pid filters was too low and
datarate of the stream was to high to transport it completely I was
told.

The card is indeed a skystar 2, but these are fairly low bitrate
channels, and dvbstream has no problem with them (hence excluding an
issue with the card or the signal).
Ah, I see, you refer to the global bandwidth of the transponder and that
it could exceed the capacity of the skystar2 if more than 6 pid filters
are needed and it switches to full ts streaming.
That could indeed be the case, I'll check when I'm at home.

That's it: I temporarily removed from device.c the extra filters and I can see those channels perfectly. Is there a workaround (apart from removing the eit/pat/nit scan or changing the card)?

Bye
--
Luca