Hi all,

For some reason (API/kernel mismatch or so), I can't manage to run a
working DVB scan with either scan, dvbscan or w_scan, and VDR itself
don't seem to catch the new transponders, whatever I do...
Since this is a family urgency, I can't wait to upgrade everything
needed in my VDR server (which does a lot of other things, making an
emergency upgrade a bit risky) before having all channels back.

What I miss is apparently only multiplex R4 (Multi4, M6, W9, NT1, etc.).
I can't find anywhere on the net what frequency it now uses in Paris
(Tour Eiffel). Can someone in the area share his/her channel.conf,
please ?

For those who wonder: last Tuesday, they switched off analog TV in many
locations in France, rearranging some transponders in the process. Most
channels were correctly updated (or not actually changed) by my VDR
instance, but some must have changed frequencies and are thus missing.

TIA,

--
NH