On 22.03.11 21:03, Udo Richter wrote:
The setup.conf option is DumpNaluFill=0 or 1.

thanks, I will give it a test phase.

One question here, if I shrink already existing recordings with the command line tool, is it necessary to delete the index?

However I'd suggest you should run your VDR with something like
skincurses in a screen session, or some other remote controlling system,
so you have at least some control over the menu. Makes things a lot easier.

yes, good idea, but it works and I have currently no time to fiddle around with changes on the system :)

Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook