Ah, I use a lirc based remote and don't learn anything. I've just told
VDR, that my VDR_RED is LIRC_RED etc, so when I press the red button,
the action that is bound to VDR_RED is executed, regardless of the
location of the button. This patch only changes the OSD location of the
button, to match the location on the remote.