Hi Dominic,

On 21.04.2011 19:43, Dominic Evans wrote:

Ideally these could be used to build a decent set of images for use
with VDR (e.g., PearlHD skin), EPG (yaepghd?) and web interface
(live).

Thank you very much for those logos.

Currently I am using the anthra-HD skin and wanted your logos to blend in. Therefore I wrote a little skript to create them. All that is required is "convert" from the ImageMagick package and of course "git" to check out the logos.

Simply download the tgz from here:
https://ilpss8.dyndns.org/~andrew/convert-to-liquid-logo.tgz

Unpack the archive into your working directory and run:
convert-images/convert-to-liquid-logo.sh

The logos can then be found inside the directory liquid-logos4anthra_HD.

Enjoy!
 André