On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 1:41 AM, Mike Booth <mike_boot...@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
> I've got round the problem of noty being able to play recordings made with
> vdr-1.7.19 by removing recorder.c recorder.h recording.c recording.h and
> remux.c remux.h and replacing them with the same files from vdr-1.7.18.
>
> Not very elegant but seems to work with new recordings and in the absebce of

You experience this problem with vanilla VDR?  Or are you adding
patches that may not have been updated to work properly with
VDR-1.7.19?

I've been using VDR-1.7.19, have made tons of recordings, and had no
problems what-so-ever playing them back or playing back older
recordings from previous versions.