On 09/09/2011 10:19 PM, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
Hi,

Am 09.09.2011 16:54, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

Since you're saying that the problem is related to the dxr3
plugin I guess
I won't see any error with my TT-S2 6400.

I switch to 1.7.21 from 1.7.17 and see that teletext subtitles appear
now for example on Das Erste HD.

No matter which OSD size I setup in vdr-xine (e. g. 720x576, 1280x720 or
1920x1080), the subtitles are never positioned correctly and vdr-xine
complains very often like that:

vdr-xine: new OSD(-152, 0) requested with coordinates out of range

I noticed a little different problem with vdr-sxfe (from xineliboutput).

If I first watch some channel on vdr-sxfe client from the small window,
the subtitles are positioned ok for me. But once I click the window for
full screen mode, the subtitle position and size are not re-calculated
and this causes that subtitles are shown in the middle of the screen.

To fix this, I need to switch for another channel and then switch back to original channel.

Mika