Am 02.10.2011 23:21, schrieb Tobi:
Hi,

Just in case someone finds them useful, I've just put two tiny tools online:

vdr-checkts: checks VDR recordings for continuity errors

http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-checkts.git
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-checkts.git/tree/README
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-checkts.git/snapshot/vdr-checkts-0.1.tar.gz

vdr-nfofs: A Fuse file system for VDR recordings, mapping them to
*.mpg/*.nfo files

http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/tree/README
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/snapshot/vdrnfofs-0.7.tar.gz

Have fun,

Tobias

Hi Tobi,

I like this vdrnfofs. But I miss one thing. When you create the filename you include the Recording-Timestamp at the end of the filename. So you can only sort these files in the browser alphabetically. But it would be nice to have these timestamps as the creation time of the mpeg-file and not only "1.1.1970 1:00". Then you it would be possible to sort also based on the date column. I would prefer this because I normaly look the oldest unseen recordings first.

Is it possible to include this in one of the next versions?

Kind regards
Manfred

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------