Am 07.11.2011 19:11, schrieb Roland Behme:
Does anyone have and idea, because I am lost in space ... ;)
Did you try to powercycle your system? Maybe the S2-6400 locked up? I
had this from time to time with my own S2-6400.

Yes, I did. My old system needed this from time to time, too. So i unpluged the power supply for 30 seconds.

In order to debug this: What has changed since the last reboot?

I would say nothing, because I was lucky that the system was running so fine. If I updated something it wasn't vdr or the driver or kernel.

Best regards,
Magnus