On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Frank Neumann
<v...@auktion.hostingkunde.de> wrote:
>> last I heard yavdr uses a bunch of patches but since I don't use it I don't
>> know that 100%.
>
> Well that's always good and cheap to talk about things about any individual
> heard about ... :-(

There is nothing wrong with passing along what you've heard.
Furthermore, I intentionally pointed out that I don't know that to be
100% true. Your claim that my comment is "cheap" is completely
uncalled for. If you wanted to reply, rather than trying to insult me
you should have clarified that YES yavdr applies patches to VDR, or NO
it does not.