On 03/17/2012 09:37 PM, Antti Seppälä wrote:

Nice idea for a plugin.

How about adding the capability to define regular expressions to alter
the epg data? I think it would allow a great deal of flexibility as
practically anything can be done with regexes :)

I have already started to add preliminary support for regular expressions. Hopefully I'll manage to create support for at least simple regular expressions with PCRE soon. I'll look into more complex support later.

You'd need to work hard on the UI to make it user friendly though.

I have yet to decide how regular expressions are to be given by user. Especially if data is to be moved between EPG fields. Good ideas are welcome.

--
Matti