Hello,

I have a headless vdr server - witch is just used for streamdev and xbmc.

I would like to update my channels.conf as it is pretty outdated right now....

I have set the following in setup.conf and vdr is now searching and is detecting new channels.
UpdateChannels = 5

How ever - when I restart VDR the changes are not getting saved to channels.conf.

What can I do to make it save channels.conf?

I think that last time I had to do this I had to connect via VNC and the vdr-ffnetdev plugin to get the OSD and to "press" the power button to make it shutdown and save the changes...
Is there an easier was to do this?

Thanks, Artem